Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Start to get a busy life.

Today is a very hot day indeed even my room can feel the heat. It is like BBQ in my room...:( I will be starting to get busy soon.I just started to learn how to sell Insurance for the couple of weeks and seem always forget the method.Last time selling insurance was a very tough job from begging until the "bed story" but i find out that now the Insurance industry in fact a very good job because beside u are doing business u also help much more ppl out there.I find it really a great thing to do.In the begining i choose this industry cos I was desperate but now after go thru all the exams, meeting ppl in the office and all the others newcomers I find that it is totally different environment from the office that I work before.I learn to be positive in everything i do right now except some negative jokes that still got ppl misunderstand it...cant help it ppl always dun like the negative words...
I am doing some knitting at the moment while writing this blog.I never understand why some parents can be negative and always scare this and scare that and then object everything the child want to do.In fact my mum do not know I am doing insurance even she know i already passed my exams. The other day was a sad day for me.At first I was very happy cos I am able to passed both exams because I saw many ppl failed the papers...I am proud of myself indeed...so tot telling my mum so that she can share the news but unfortunately when I told her she not only did not congratulate me but scholding me instead...I am stunned.She said why i dun go and find a stable job instead of doing this?Maybe she really do not understand why i choose this job. The reason I choose this job also because of her. I want to spend more time with her and if I work in an office job or call centre job I being tied up and i cant go anywhere at all.After I passed my exam I told my boss I am going to sabah for Qing Ming and he said no problem when u back here remember to report urself for the job. If i work in call centre or office do u think u can just fly anytime you want and your boss still let u go?I been working for almost 9 years and I know how a boss will treat you when u taking too much holidays...
I been wondering does Insurance industry is not a good field to go into?If it is so bad why been so many ppl get into this line now?I did ask around and I got some good results so i do not see anything wrong with me choosing this field. That is why i want to give a try.Afterall I been jobless for a year now and I am lazy to find an office job main reason is we are still working for ppl...as Insurance we are working for ourselve and as well as helping others.Hmm...well guys i need to pen off now...so will write again very soon. Tomolo will attend a Roadshow by my company so have to wake up early...hahaha so de sad...so GOD BLESS U GUYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment