Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The 4 months dissapearance...

Hello everyone that still following my blog.It have been a long time I do not write in here and I realise that many of my followers are leaving me...LOL...yeah that is why I still can laughs cos i really cannot blame them ma...There are alot of things happening to me lately.

6months I been joining my insurance job and first two months still ok ok at least i manage to get on the stage and share my feeling of being top sales in the company...but slowly slowly my passion drops...and which i also not sure abt that.I am still hanging on also because I love my clients and they are the one who supported me since the first day i appraoached them I can never forget that.Thank you to all ur support and trust towards me. I am here to help and not to benefits...Many people misunderstand thought that doing insurance earns alot...well, yes they do earn alot when then put alot of efforts in it.The pain and hurt we all been through which no one can imagine...it is a challenging job it can be fun too...when you talking to nice person and someone who really want to know more about it.It is a great talk.

Since I join this job my characters have change my feeling have change and my life have change.Many people asked me why you choose this job...I choose this because I feel it's time for me to go out there and help people to know what is the important of insurance then they just thought that it is waste of money having one.Still there are alot of people do not want that opportunity.They tend to run, avoid and even reject the chance to get to know more...I do not understand why this happen...yeah I know lack of trust....(silly u who do u think u are Chubbyangel?)

I been busy trying to get sales for the past few month and to my dissapointed I dun have any and even get nag by my boss...LOL luckily i talked to some friends from the same line and she have help me alot on this...really appreciates it.:D
Alright let me put some nice photos for u guys to see as I made some new stuff at home and no chance to share with u all yet.
This is the lastest stuff i made...steamed banana cake..yummy.

my trophies for top sales :)



My handmade crochet mobile phone case...but too bad...lost it.
These are the few things that sometimes when stress with my job i find comfort doing all these cooking and crocheting. :D I will put more photos next time so i need to get back to work now...so guys wish me luck and will write more next time...:D tata for now...May GOD Bless U all~~















No comments:

Post a Comment