Friday, January 27, 2012

TGIF...end with bad news

TGIF should be a great day to those who work 5 days week...I been sick since before the CNY 2012. I am glad I am still alive to enjoy today because to someone might not able to enjoy today anymore. I got a new about a relative of my fiancee passed away due to some illness.I was shocked when I heard the news from the phone when my fiancee told me he already passed away I was like blanked for a second.
I hope the family members are already prepared for this as for me I thought I have prepare for the news but after 20 mins...tears roll down the cheeks.Why? Being emotional maybe but everytime someone I know passed away my reaction will slow down at least few minutes because I really cannot accept the fact that he is gone just like my own brother who passed away a year ago.In my life I been through alot of deaths of the loved one and each death of the loved one makes me a stronger person and appreciates people around me.I have been prayed for him for some times but until the end, GOD still decided to call him Home.May he rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment