Wednesday, January 27, 2010

19 January 2010

This is a sad day to me and my family.I got a phone call from my KL sis and told me my bro in hospital now cos he fall down and seem like got stroke.So middle of night without sleeping I packed my bag and waited for my sis to come and pick me.My mum and me and my bro's children take first flight to Tawau on the day itself. We arrived around 10.30am and then when we arrive my bro condition very serious and was in ICU. My heart was so heavy but i keep having confident that he will wake up...so after his brain scanning we finally got the chance to see him and he is unconcious but his face look like normal just the feet feels very cold...as my mum told me ur bro's feet very cold and i said well, aircon make his feet cold...in fact it is not a good sign cos chinese believe tat usually the soul start leaving the body from feet first...Then we left his eldest son with him and we went back to take bath and came back...when we went back to his place and within an hour we saw a van came into the yard and my bro secretary walk in and told me the news I was stunned and cant control my tears...I am speechless...really shocked!I never expect that my bro will leave us in such a speed.
I will just tell my feelings here...I am very sad that my bro leave us so fast but do have a good news that we will have a new nephew and I hope the baby will healthy and handsome like my bro. Many ppl grief during that period and we all are worried about my mum luckily she is very strong and brave to face the fact.
The past few days I was asking myself...where does dead ppl go after they die?Many said when i go then I will come back and tell you but so far none of them come back and tell me wat happen.I already have bad feelings for the pass few weeks just i dunno it will be such a tragedy.Once a while I will still thinking of give my bro a call just to ask him how is he doing...sometimes i just forgotten that he already gone. I just talked to him last 3 weeks...and now he is in an urns.I hope he really rest in Peace...Just let him walk his way to Heaven and rest in peace. I am still in grief...i just cant shake the memories away...Although I do not spent much time with my Bro but he really care to all his siblings just that none of us notice it.
Bro, do not worry just go we will takecare of mum and as for your children they are big enough they will be able to takecare of themself. Sorry ppl , my mind is blank now...will write other time and hope that it will be a good news. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment