Monday, May 4, 2009

First day at work.

Today I went to my new office one hour earlier because was unable to adjust the traveling time from a bus journey.It takes about one hour from Wangsa Maju to KL town early morning.I suppose start on 9am but arrived at 8am. So have to wonder around the building...Anyway it is good for me to familiarize the area.

I am suppose to follow a senior but he was on medical leave on my first say so I was teach by the GM.She is nice lady who guide me slow...I always very poor in map and today I have to learn about the most difficult map of a country. It is Europe.I am very poor in this so I did look at the map today and try to memorize all the places names and country and i always got stuck. Funny cos I can remember all 53 hotels name and code and this time I just need to memorize 24 offices and 12 country and i find it tough...(Laughs) Unbelievable.Yeah i guess I need to take up the geography game in facebook to brush up the knowledge.Many laughs at me cos it is common sense for you to know about it...well, I do not agree with it just like grammar in English language why sometimes we just cannot use a word into a sentences.I do have common sense just not that alert on some country. I get to have lunch with my new colleagues.Basically today I learn how to read the map,know the journey and time for each place to another place and still got stuck to some places. I been wondering why the map is not as easy as Australia or Malaysia?If compare to US still Europe is ok to memorize maybe I have the spelling problems with some places...No matter what I will try my best to remember the places.
I also bought new pillow cos the old one makes my back pain and neck hurt too. No choice that is why bought a new branded one...Today my piggies are popcorning where they will jumping around and it is show that they are super happy...They like me to put the hay into the cage and let them hide and play in it.They are popcorning and purring of enjoyment.I am glad that they also enjoy themself. Hahaha...Ok, guys today will be a little short blog cos getting tired today is a long day for me. So u all takecare and will update to you what happen tomorrow after my senior back to work hopefully. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment