Friday, July 10, 2009

New Stage The number 30 (Happy Birthday to myself)

Happy Birthday Emily, that is what I got right on 12 midnight a call from my fiancee...I am happy that he called but unable to smile cos i realize that i am going into a new stage now. I am turning 30 and still nothing really change since 10yrs ago.Maybe I did change without I realizing it.
This year there is something different from my previous birthdays...Unexpected things happen and i felt blessed!First of all, I got different ppl from different places wish me happy birthday but instead of today they wish me as far as 4 days earlier...(LOL) anyway still fine with it and until today i saw a youtube video that one of my friend send me wish me happy birthday and it is really funny and i really appreciates it alot. Thanks alot Robert!Beside that I also met up with an old friend that lost contact about 3-4 yrs and the reason lost contact is very silly cos i tot he was a Gay and I cannot accept it...when got chance want to say sorry to him...cos i am not suppose to be so silly to angry a person cos his sexuality.Thinking of it finds that it really funny and stupid.
It been almost 3 weeks i am not working and at the same time alot of ppl been asking me how are you and have you found a job and i was like why everyone being so concern?I felt pressure with all these attention and furthermore I got this dizziness which they just dun go away.Finally on 9th July got the blood result and saying that I got high cholesterol...that is why i feeling so uneasy all the time.So now i need to have a strict diets and exercise more. I am not sure which workout i need to join. First of all i need to find new job and then only see how it goes.
I really wanted to thank GOD for listening to all my prayers and i felt so loved by HIM.When I felt all down, unhappy and lost he always will be with me to go thru it. Many ppl might think it is silly or watever u wanna think.All i know is GOD really listens to all prayers no matter small or big.Many special things happen between GOD and me.Currently i am still lost in finding a job but of course now i know wat i should do first thing first. My health.I will want to care about my body more now and then only start to find new job. Once everything are back to normal in my health then I will back to work again.
My fiancee being there for me all the time and I am glad that his work also getting better from day to day and i wil try my best to care his parents like i care my mum... the reason i want to go to KK to visit my sister is to meet up with my mum but seem no one really care.Hopefully i can get the Xiamen ticket and then I can have afamily trip with my family...:) my last family trip was in Korea and hmm...that was about 4-5 yrs ago...Times really flies...Oh so fast now again around 1am now..so i better pen off now and hopefully everything will be alright. Love all readers and GOD bless you all!! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment