Friday, July 31, 2009

Begining

Have you ever wonder why sometimes we feel so down and never know wat happen in the future?I always facing this mood...never know why...All i know is that after being jobless for few months and I started to think alot of things and plan and what i am doing right now is that going to ruin my life forever?

I am the one decided to resigned from both jobs and never know why lately keep having nightmare that i am back into my job and it suck...everyone look down at me at what i am doing.I think i am insecure with myself.I am glad that i am still able to survive after few months not working...Thank God for that.My bf job is more better than before although always busy but he still try to spend time with me...I am happy about that. I attended a seminar last week and on Monday i will attend the first meeting. I hope this job can improve myself in attitude toward work,life and my family.I am not complaining that i am unhappy right now in fact i am consider lucky than many others.I just dun feel good when I trying to do something rights and being pour cold water on it.I dun think it is the best way to give advise.To all out there if no one understand my blog this time it is understandable cos it is a blog to think and not to read and forget.I may not have alot of good wordings and grammars but one thing i can sure is this blog is about life...

I always wondering if my life can comes in second time what will be my choice?Will my bf stil be my bf? Will I be jobless with no point of direction?Where i can find peace now?People said your life without regret does anyone really live without regret?I am into depression again...long time never experince this before. Maybe I should go out and have some fun now...I think i have to stop now cos suddenly down feeling strike and if continue all will be into black stories...so will continue in next blog...Love all and GOD Bless U!

No comments:

Post a Comment