Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My guinea piggies


Today I am going to talk about my pet the guinea pig. I got two of them both females. One is Bugsy and one is Bubble.They are my best friends of all now. They are gentle, mischief and funny.I have them almost 8 months now. At first when I first brought them home they just 3 months old and so small and fragile and now they are huge and strong and noisy(hahaha)

They are nothing like dogs and cats...they dun make sound unless Food...food make them wheek. Really cute sound.Many ppl having them after watching Bedtime Stories which there is a character Guinea pig name Bugsy. I choose them also because of that movie.Many ppl said that they are really cute animal and very gentle.My piggies are notti ones too...they likes green veges and hay alot. they eat almost every hour if there is a food they will eat it all so that is why need to control them. Give them pellets, hay and vege once in the morning and once in the evening.They will wheek me whenever I open the fridge door.Both of them have different personalities...one is gentle,scare of all things and don't like to be touch..and one friendly,bonding with me and love to massage...I was not really like the piggy that dun likes to be touch which is Bubble but after in the forum and ask the members there and was told that there is a kind of piggy that dun like ppl touch them. So from that day on I accept her as my fave piggy as well...this is her personality which i will have to accept them.
They are spoilt by my housemate hahah who feed them big amount of vege all the time which they wheek at her all the time when she came back home...when i am sad or unable to think I will take them out and cuddle them and comb them with tooth brush they love it and talk to them...tell them my problems...and they just look at u with the cuddly face and listen. There is once i heard a story where a lady got a guinea pig which lick off her tears when she is sad...I believe this happen bit because the piggy is thirsty but animals do listen to their master happy and sorrow...they will also can feel our emotion.I did regret when i got them in the first place cos i am not familair with these animals and first time handle them. well, i am very lucky that both of them dun get sick that much and was health only got mites attack which i get rid of it...hopefully they will be more happy than before...I even have put on a bathroom mat for them cos they tend to hide under newspaper when i did not have the bathroom mat then. they likes to make tunnel and play under it. It will be difficult for me to clean their cage...but now having this bathroom mat no more tunnel making and more cleaner except both of them are not happy with it...cos can play hide and seek anymore...hahaha..Sometimes I wanted to be as simple as I can but i just cant i have no idea why...with them around me my life get more simple cos i just live like them...dun care so much watever happen it happen for a reason so just bear with it...
Currently I am not wokring been jobless for about a month now...still looking for a job. Today realize that the job that I applied rejected so no choice i just need to go ahead and find a new one instead. There are 4 jobs and two rejected and two on process...Keep finger cross i am sure i will able to find a job very soon...Alright guys i got to feed those piggies...Takecare and God Bless Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment