Friday, July 10, 2009

Nando on 10-07-2009

Today i tot to myself that what i gonna do on my 30th birthday? So i was online until noon doing nothing but was happy seeing all the birthday wishes pouring out into my wall....so happy about it...Then by noon i was talking to my ex colleague and then end up my housemate , my ex colleague and me heading to Nando near Alpha Angle to have out lunch and here are some of the funny pictures... These are our orders and looks really delicious~~3 of us and one of us are having a half chicken and with rice and chips...wow she really can eat alot which others salute to her...Hahaha
This is my order just quarter chicken and chips and coleslaw....very nice~~










This is another order which is half chicken with rice and coleslaw.





These are the gals that celebrate the day with me...my ex colleagues...






All full, happy and jolly now...kekeke....I cant believe that my housemate can finished her half chicken order....we are laughing at her that she cant finish the dish but unbelievable... thanks for the joy you gals bring to me...I felt blessed and this year I received more wishes than last year and it is a special on its own way...Great!!!Oh lastly will be dessert...I have bought some doughnuts to share with my fiancee and his family as his mum plan to make a small dinner on Sun to celebrate her son and my birthday...and she also gave me a blouse too maybe will wear it this weekend just to make her happy....in fact i like the blouse too....very cute!Here are my doughnuts...but i just gave to my fiancee and his mum enjoy i just eat a bit cos i dun really a doughnut person.

Ta Dah....this is wat i mean purely heaven (chocolate type) All chocolate choices....Alright ppl i gtg now...so enjoy the photos and do comment ;) Cheers all and God Bless U~~




No comments:

Post a Comment